August 29, 2011 9 reasons why I’m pumped for back to school
I haven’t been this excited about back to school probably since freshman year. Why? Here are some reasons why I can’t wait to get back on campus!
1. I’m going to be a senior!
2. Last year in New York City – time to do all those things I thought I had time to do in the Big Apple!
3. New fall clothes (fall is probably my favourite season fashion-wise)!
4. New seasons of my favourite TV shows (HIMYM, The Big Bang Theory, Community), and maybe even a couple of new shows!
5. I finally (after 3 years!) have an idea of what I want to do with my life – and I’m taking the steps to work towards that. More on this later.
6. I’m planning to take up belly dancing classes!
7. A tropical trip in November (more on that when the time comes).
8. No morning classes fall semester! I will probably be studying anyway, but still, just the idea of no morning classes is nice.
9. Even though life after graduation still looks uncertain at this point, I’m looking forward to life beyond college.
And just for fun, a few things I’m definitely NOT excited about:
1. Moving in. Just thinking about it gives me a headache.
2. Spending a fortune on textbooks.
3. The inevitable crazy amount of work I will need to do.